Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brrrrrrr...


Now is the time to thank everyone who helped us make it to 2009! We have had such a great year designing new patterns, new fabrics and doing shows. I personally want to thank everybody for your interest in my designs and the encouragement to press on, keep it different, vibrant and exciting!

I am giving you a sneak peek at some gorgeous additions to my Hollyhock Dolls and Garden Garments Collection!
Coming soon...my first original quilt pattern. My friend Sue Penn is starting her own fabric company her designers have been hard at work and she will release Bluebird Dishes - and Watermark- Both are exciting new looks.


I am working on a very different look for SB Studios a line called Urban Squares with Camelot Cottons which will premiere in May 2009. I can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

Ki said...

Stephanie,
Stopped by to wish you a blessed New Year! Can't wait to see your new line! Take care.
Peace,
Ki