Friday, November 7, 2008

AQS Show







We had such a great experience at the AQS Show in Des Moines last month. Thanks to everyone who made Fern Hill a success! I was so nervous because it was our first 'big' fabric show and our unveiling of the Fern Hill Hollyhock Doll and Garden Garment Collection. I always get nervous about my new lines I always hope people understand my quirky ways of creating. But the line was well received and our booth was really fun! We will be doing more shows next year to release our lines as well as featuring other lines that we enjoy having in our store! So bring it on for 2009! Please check our websites for more information... www.fernhill.net www.stephaniebrandenburg.com and www.camelotcottons.com
Create!
Fern Hill is also hosting an Open House to officially celebrate our Hollyhock line and the shop is decked for Christmas! So come in and check us out November 14 and 15 to have some cake, cider, and wine!

No comments: